Covid 19 Policy
Our Studio Safety Measures
Please read our policy carefully before entering the DC premises. We have set the rules below with your safety as our priority to help prevent any transmission of Covid 19. We ask that you take each rule seriously, as your health and wellbeing is paramount to us and any breach of the rules will result in you being asked to leave the premises.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has been displaying Covid 19 symptoms or if you have any yourself, then please do not enter the building.
- Please ensure you have washed your hands and used hand sanitiser on entry to the building and at the hand sanitising units throughout the building.
- Your temperature will be taken on entry to the building along with your name and contact details for the government track and trace system. Please do not enter the building without us collating this information.
- Please avoid non-essential touch where possible. If you are living together or are in a social bubble then please sign the relevant form at reception.
- All children 11 years and under do not have to social distance with any teenagers or adults or wear face masks.
- Within our classes children over 11 years and adults not living together or not in a social bubble will be kept 2m part, of which the teacher will monitor.
- Social distancing within our café, reception and outdoor area is the responsibility of the adult. Please respect everyone’s safety.
Studio 1 — 30 over 12 years & 30 under 11 years
Studio 2 — 10 over 12 years & 20 under 11 years
Baby step classes will need each child to be accompanied in class with 1 parent/guardian from the same family/social bubble
- All doors and windows will be kept open to allow air flow.
- Our café/waiting area will have room for 20 adults to wait for children whilst they dance. We ask that those parents that can wait in their cars or our outside areas, please do so. Parents will still be able to purchase food and drinks in takeaway cups and cartons from our cafe area.
- Please do not arrive to the building more than 5 mins before the start of the class.
- Please arrive at class fully dressed in your dance clothes. Only bring a dance shoe bag with you and take straight into the dance studio with you to leave in the allocated white box shelves.
- Only one toilet will be in use and it is a strictly a one in one out policy. We ask that you wipe the toilet with anti bac wipes provided before and after and then wash your hands. Please do not put the wipes down the toilet.
- Toilets will be cleaned every 30 mins and all door handles will be wiped regularly. We ask that you help us keep the premises as clean as possible by taking your rubbish with you and wiping your table with the wipes provided before you leave.
- Please leave the building straight after your class, however you are welcome to stay in our outside areas providing you use the 2 mtr social distance.
- Teachers will always wear protective masks unless they have a medical condition. We ask that everyone wears a mask whilst in our building and only remove when eating or having your dance class. DC face masks will be available at reception to purchase.
- Please pay for any classes via our website. Private lessons need to be paid by our cash exchange policy displayed in reception.
- Please note studio numbers will be reduced so booking is essential.
- Please follow the one-way system clearly marked in the studio and the correct entry and exits to help us all to keep safe.
Please click here to see our covid-19 prevent certificate.